COVID-19 UPDATE: STATEMENT REGARDING THE CURRENT SITUATION
Loyal Customers and Friends,
We just wanted to give you all an update about how we will continue to
operate for the time being:
– We will continue to allow only one person in the store at a time.
– Continue to have a socially distanced waiting line outside of the
– Masks will still be required (by both customers and staff).
– We will continue to take phone orders, which can be contactless, just
call your order in 20 minutes ahead!
– Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
– We will continue our rigorous cleaning routine throughout the day and
every night, as usual, including extra attention to high traffic areas
– We will NOT be putting our patio out for the month of June, but will
re-visit the idea come August
STORE HOURS AS FOLLOWS:
*THE FIRST HOUR OF EVERY DAY IS RESERVED FOR THE ELDERLY AND VULNERABLE
THERE ARE A FEW WAYS TO ORDER FROM US!
– CALL US TO PRE-ORDER (and pre-pay if you’d like) at 773-528-2241
– ORDER ONLINE and get your beans and teas shipped to you at
www.coffeeandtea.com or call in your order to our warehouse at
— Or you can simply come to our retail store! You may have to wait in
line, but it will be worth it!
We continue to take these extra precautions, because this is not
something we want to go through again, so we’re going to do our part and
kick this thing!
Again, thank you for your extraordinary support and patience during
Stay healthy, stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you all! One by